Last updated: March 01, 2012
Personal Information We Collect: “Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual, such as: Name, Postal address, Telephone number, Email address.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
- To send you important information regarding the Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: a) under applicable law; b) to comply with legal process or respond to requests from public and government authorities; c) to enforce our terms and conditions; d) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; e) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and f) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, auditing services and other similar services to enable them to provide their services.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process or respond to requests from public and government authorities; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; (d) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (e) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (f) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Non-Personal Information We Collect
“Non-Personal Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as: browser information, server log files, information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information and other information provided by you, aggregated information.
How We Collect Non-Personal Information
We and our third party service providers may collect Non-Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version and Internet browser type and version.
- Through server log files: An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), and is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Site.
- Using pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Site pages and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, track the actions of Site users and email recipients, measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about Site usage and response rates.
- From you: We may collect demographic information such as your location, as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication, when you voluntarily provide this information to us. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site.
- By aggregating information: We may aggregate Personal Information so that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site, for example, by using Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code. Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site.
HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Because Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you, we may use and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your zip code). If we combine any Non-Personal Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
THIRD PARTY SITES
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related emails by using functionality provided on communications. Please note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send important administrative messages to you.
How you can update your Personal Information
If you would like to update your Personal Information that has been previously provided to us, you may do so by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
USE OF SITE BY MINORS
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Site.
The Site is controlled and operated by us from the United States, and is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States.
MKT16151 Rev A
- Find a Doctor
Contact a Third Eye trained doctor in your area
- Third Eye in the News
Watch The Doctors segment and other news coverage on Third Eye colonoscopy
- Learn More
How Third Eye technology goes beyond conventional colonoscopy
- Early Detection is Key!
Colorectal cancer is very treatable if found early